Broadway holds steadfast despite volatility in national picture
Congratulations to all staff, pupils and parents!
Despite a large number of schools doing less well this year Broadway Academy’s overall results have improved on last year with some individual subjects doing fantastically well.
AS and Btec results were particularly pleasing this year and bode very well for the future
- Average point score per A level entry up by 14 points
- Average point score per A level student up by 16 points
- Average point score per vocational entry up by 19 points
- Average point score per vocational student up by 63 points
Although many schools have seen a dip in their results due to changes in early entry, grade boundary movements and the reduction in BTEC qualifications being counted Broadway’s results have improved against national standards.
- English A* – C pass rate 68%
- Maths A* – C pass rate 58%
- Science A* – C pass rate 77%
Percentage of pupils who achieved a C or above (or equivalent) in 5 0r more subjects, including English and Maths: 48%
Percentage of pupils who achieved the English Baccalaureate: 8%
Percentage of pupils who have achieved at least the minimum expected levels of progress in: