At Broadway Academy quality Sixth Form provision is an essential part of our educational provision and we are proud of the support and opportunities presented to our students. With 170 students currently on the register we welcome students completing Yr11 at Broadway but also welcome a considerable number of students from schools across the city.
We see it as our essential responsibility to deliver a high quality Sixth Form curriculum and experience that provides the vital stepping stone for students between KS3/4 and the challenges that lie ahead in HE and the world of work. As such, we are confident that we develop students who are independent, self-disciplined, respectful of themselves and those around them, are dynamic and have a “can do” attitude.
The following areas are vitally important and are at the core of everything we do:
- Pastoral care and support of all students.
- High expectations in terms of punctuality and attendance.
- Regular monitoring of student progress using internal and external assessment to help support the students to achieve the best possible results.
- A culture of support and challenge.
- A clear vision for the success of each student at the end of KS5.
- Opportunities beyond the classroom to ensure every students is well rounded and well grounded when they finish the studies with us.
If you want to find out more please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01215664334 or via email at :- firstname.lastname@example.org