98% of Broadway Parents, in a recent survey, said that the school was well lead and managed. The other 2% said they did not know.
It is a pleasure to serve you and I’m delighted that you are very happy with the education that your children receive at Broadway Academy.
A great example of the quality of the education children receive at Broadway, occurred last week, when many of our delightful students took the Public Speaking qualification LAMDA; this is normally only taken by public schoolchildren. Broadway is one of the few state schools where all our students study for this qualification.
The LAMDA examiner, who has examined all over the world, said our students emerge from the exam an inch taller and that examining at Broadway is by far one of most rewarding examining experiences that he has ever had.
Whilst we are forecasting very good results for Year 11 and 13 this summer, the Broadway curricular experience involving sports, arts, trips, speakers…, is exceptional. This along with our Values Education helps to shape and mould our students character. This in turn helps to develop decent human beings who make exceptional contributions to society.
Success, is always work in progress and we continue to strive for excellence in all that we do at Broadway Academy.