Message from the Head

Thought For The Week 16/03/18

98% of Broadway Parents, in a recent survey, said that the school was well lead and managed. The other 2% said they did not know. Dear Parents, It is a pleasure to serve you and I’m delighted that you are very happy with the education that your children receive at Broadway Academy. A great example […]

...Read more

Latest Broadway News

Ramadham Support & Guidance   23/04/18
Please see our support / guidance / advice pack by...Read more

Ramadhan 2018   23/04/18
23rd April 2018 Dear Parent/Guardian RE: Ramadhan ...Read more

Weekly Newsletter   29/03/18
Please click below to download our latest weekly n...Read more

Headmaster's welcome to Broadway Academy

Broadway is a very successful Academy with an inclusive ‘can do’ attitude which supports all young people in achieving their ambitions. This is captured in our motto: “Our Children, Our Community, Believe it can be done!” Whilst we want our children to succeed academically, we also want them to be happy, to thrive, to enjoy coming to school and to participate fully in all that we have to offer, both in lessons and in the wider curriculum. Our Academy develops, in partnership with parents, rounded, responsible, caring young adults who live the schools values and contribute to the society that they live in. Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure.

 Ron Skelton M.Ed. B.Phil. B.Ed. NPQH LLE. FRSA

Please click on the image to read the summary report

 

Collaboration        New initiatives        Quantifying improvements
div class=